Preble County Probate Court
• Mark Thomas Nuse, 30, of Eaton and Toni Marie Johnson, 29, of Eaton.
• Robert Brian Smith, 50, of Eaton and Caterina Vittoria Zelek, 41, of Eaton.
• Alex Christopher Roach, 23 of West Alexandria and Allison Michelle Osborn, 24, of West Alexandria.
Real estate transfers
Preble County Recorder
Real estate transfers in Preble County for week of Wednesday, Aug. 12 to Wednesday, Aug 19 included:
• John T. Davis, John Davis, and Beverly J Davis to PennyMac Loan Services LLC, 3 acre lot and 5 acre lot in Jefferson Township.
• Ladonna Clark and LA Donna Clark to Christina R. Lakes, lot 2490 in Eaton.
• Janice M. Woodgeard, to Janice M. Woodgeard Trustee, Janice M. Woodgeard Living Trust and Woodgeard M. Janice Living Trust, 3.616 acre lot in Twin Township.
• Janice Maria Woodgeard to Janice M. Woodgeard Trustee, Janice M. Woodgeard Living Trust and Woodgeard M. Janice Living Trust, 7.000 acre lot in Twin Township.
• US Bank National Association Trustee, Structured Asset Investment Loan Trust and Wells Fargo Bank to Dusty Letts, Lot 339 in Lewisburg.
• Steven A. Gilmer and Mary L. Gilmer to Jesse R. Landis, 5.004 acres in Twin Township.
• State of Ohio, Governor John R. Kasich, Secretary of State Jon Husted, Auditor of State Dave Yost to St. Clair Depot LLC, 153 in Eaton OL.
• Marlene Frantz to St. Clair Depot LLC, lot 153 in Eaton OL.
• Roy Ables Jr, Virginia Ables Day and Virginia Day Ables to Virginia Ables Day and Virginia Day Ables, Lot 1622 in Eaton.
• Richard E. Mowery to Justin M. Brubaker, 10.364 acres in Jackson Township.
• Elizabeth Young to James W. Hemelgarn and Sandra Hemelgarn, 28.324 acres in Twin Township and 6.717 acres in Twin Township.
• Geraldine R. Schick, and Geraldine I. Schick to Geraldine I. Schick Trustee, Geraldine I. Schick Revocable Trust, Geraldine I. Schick Revocable Trust, Schick Geraldine I Revocable Trust, and Schick Geraldine I Revocable Trust, 18.531 acres in Dixon Township.
• Mark C. Bernheisel, and Diana L. Barr, to William McKinley and William McKinley lot 69 and lot 161 in Lewisburg.
• William A. Kokos, and Jennifer H. Kokos, to Kimberly K. Ogle and Janis L. Taylor, two lots in Israel Township.
• Melinda A. Moore and Melinda A. White to Jeffrey W. Schmidt and Lindsey Schmidt, lot 1710 in Eaton.
• Kyle C. Campbell to Kenneth D. White and Debra C. White, 5.001 acres in Dixon Township.
• Mark Sekse and Debbie Sekse to Reginald A. Brooks Lot 110 and Lot 23 in New Westville.
• Janet S. Phelps and Dale. D. Blankenship to Glenn P. Lovely, lot 128 in West Alex.
• Secretary of the US Department of Housing and Matt Martin Real Estate Management to Leah Bryant and Austin Young, Lot 2.894 in Gratis Township.
• Anthony J. Fisher and Nicole Lynn Fisher to Brandon E. Mills, Lot 5 in Royal Acres.
• Gregory K. Layne and Amy J. Layne to Gregory K. Layne and Amy J. Layne, 7.340 acres in Gratis Township.
• Penny M. Payne to Jason A. Irvin and Heather M. Battrell,1.105 acres in Twin Township.
• Secretary of Housing and Urban Development to Larry Sorrell and Rebecca Sorrel, Lot 265 in Gratis.
• Michael B. Clearmont and Michael Clearmont to Nationstar Mortgage LLC, 2.539 acres in Monroe Township.
• George F. Pearson to Federal National Mortgage Association, Lot 9, in Gratis.
• Donald Jay. Combs to Suzanne Combs, Lot 188 in Gratis.
• Kenneth W. Peirce and Tracie S. Peirce to Brittany Anderson and Randall Anderson, Lot 65 in Lewisburg.
• Marie A. Mullins to Maria A. Mullins, 5.601 acres in Washington Township.
• Charles Flaig, and Chuck E. Flaig to Loire E. Flaig, Lorie E. Flaig Winkler and Lorie E. Flaig Winkler, 5.003 acres in Somers Township.
• Lori E. Flaig, Lorie E. Flaig, Lorie E. Flaig Winkler , Lorie E. Flaig Winkler, and Wlliam Roger Winkler II. To Lance E. Cottingim and Alana D. Cottingim, 5.003 acres in Somers Township.