EATON — Around 2:30 a.m. on Thursday, Sept 17, the Eaton Police Division responded to a reported armed robbery at the Village Pantry located at 124 South Barron St. in Eaton.
Officials say the suspect, one Aaron Branstrator, 19, entered the store, displayed a knife and demanded money from the register.
Branstrator was arrested on Friday, Sept. 18 in connection with the robbery and charged with the following crimes:
- Aggravated Robbery, a first degree felony.
- Robbery with a deadly weapon, a second degree felony.
- Robbery attempt to inflict, a third degree felony.
- Tampering with evidence, a third degree felony.
- Theft without consent, a first degree misdemeanor.
As of press time Branstrator remained the Preble County Jail.