EATON — During their meeting on Wednesday, April 27, Preble County commissioners:
•Approved $3,091 expenditure for a new door and building maintenance.
- Authorized use of a county credit card for the Preble County Sheriff’s office
- Approved $3,900 for three days of on-site supervision for the jail control system.
- Noted receipt of and signed a $5,014.37 Help Me Grow early intervention grant agreement with the Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities.
- Noted receipt of and signed 4 agreements regarding copier maintenance agreements with Loudy Office Machines, for data processing ($406.34), REA ($744.91 and $1,553.50), and EMA ($174.49).
- Approved an amendment to extend the radio maintenance agreement with P&R Communications by one year: $37,860 (sheriff), $78 (dog and kennel).
- Approved the signing of a $629.51 work order to amend the cost of the cable television agreement with Time Warner Cable.
- Approved the signing of a $1,929.36 software support agreement with Northwestern Ohio Security.
- Noted receipt of a travel request from Terry Pendergraft for Veterans Services.