EATON The Preble County Development Partnership and the Preble County Chamber of Commerce invites the public to a free Business Growth Workshop where attendees will discover ways to elevate both business and personal life.
Business Growth Workshop – A “Little Extra UMPH” will be held at the Preble County Development Partnership Office, 119 South Barron Street
Eaton, on Thursday, July 30, 8 -11:30 a.m.
Strategic workshop objectives include:
• Slow down, reflect, and invest some focused time working “on” your business & life
• Take a “Business Reality Checkup”
• Challenge your current mindset, assumptions and modes of operation
• Discover critical traps most owners and business leaders fall into
• Identify overlooked marketing opportunities
• Sharpen your vision & goals
• Start to create a 90-day strategic plan
• Meet and collaborate with other business owners
What will it take to create a breakthrough in your business? In your life? Successful business leaders know it often takes a “shake up” of the status quo to grow to the next level and achieve extraordinary business results. Join Professional Certified Coach, Rich Gulling, The Growth Coach, to find out what makes some business leaders simply survive while others soar to new heights.
Seating is limited so make your reservations today to put a “Little Extra UMPH” into your business and your life.
Contact Sarah Wyka in the PCDP office at email@example.com or call 937-456-2757 to save your seat.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU