ENGLEWOOD — The Miami Valley Career Technology Center (MVCTC) has 44 senior students who will serve as Student Ambassadors during the 2016-2017 school year. These students learn leadership skills and public speaking to represent MVCTC as spokespersons for the school.
The MVCTC Student Ambassadors visit the 27 MVCTC partner school districts in the fall to share their experiences, career technical programs, and career goals with high school sophomores. All of the sophomores from the 27-partner school have the opportunity to select two career programs to visit at MVCTC during the annual Sophomore Career Days in December. For more information about Sophomore Career Days or visiting MVCTC, call 937-854-8056.
MVCTC Ambassadors for the 2016-2017 school year are:
• Mariah Barber, Early Childhood Education student from Preble Shawnee
• Ashley Bulach, Architectural Design student from Eaton
• Abigail Creech, Allied Health Technologies student from Twin Valley South
• Skyler Duncan, Media and Video Production student from Twin Valley South
• Zach Edgin, Natural Resource Management student from Tri-County North
• Lacey Emrick, Dental Assistant student from Twin Valley South
• Corbin Hoblit, Sports Medicine student from National Trail
• Alex Kerby, Diesel Power Technologies student from Tri-County North
• Haille Pitcock, Allied Health Technologies student from Tri-County North
• Josie Toller, Cosmetology student from Eaton
For more information about MVCTC, visit www.mvctc.com.