EATON — Calling all students, artists, and inspired community members!
The Bistro at Eagles Point is looking for a new visual identity and needs local artists’ help. Coordinators are seeking a creative, innovative and professional logo design to promote Preble County’s first “pay-it-forward” restaurant located at the old Eaton High School.
The logo should be recognizable and help promote the organization’s mission and vision: “The Bistro is a place where our community is provided healthy, affordable meals in a welcoming environment.” The rest is up to the artist.
How to enter the contest
The contest began on April 1. Submissions will be accepted through April 30. Winners will be announced via website, social media websites and by direct contact to the winner’s email account. In order for an entry to be submitted and reviewed by judges, all entries must:
1. Include the official entry form
2. Be submitted directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Be submitted in their original source file (such as .eps, .ai or .psd)
4. Be submitted as a high resolution .pdf with 300 dpi or higher
5. No more than two entries may be submitted by any one contestant.
6. There is no fee to enter the contest.
The contest is open only to individuals, both amateur and professional, who are residents of Preble County or attend school in Preble County. The contest is not open to companies, organizations, etc. or to groups associated with such institutions. Children under 18 must have parental consent.
• Quality: This logo may be featured on menus, shirts, our website, our social media platforms and other mediums (stationary, pamphlets, etc). As a result, while we want the logo to be eye-catching, it must still be legible. Must be easily reproducible and able to be scaled for large and small formatting.
• Wording: The logo shall contain the words “The Bistro at Eagles Point”
• Theme: Logo must promote the mission of The Bistro at Eagles Point.
• Color: There are no limitations and any colors may be used. However, logo must look good in color (if any) or black and white.
• Integrity: Logos cannot contain copyrighted material. Logos must have been created and edited by the contestant. Logos may not include images or licensed images that have been previously published.
Winners will be selected by the Preble County Art Association Director and The Bistro at Eagles Point Board. Contestants agree that The Bistro may publish their logo and name and may use both for advertising campaigns and/or marketing materials in the future. Contestants assign all ownership rights, including all intellectual property rights to the logo, to The Bistro at Eagles Point. Additionally, The Bistro at Eagles Point may alter, modify or revise the logo as it sees necessary to achieve the goals of the center. The Bistro at Eagles Point reserves the right to not select a winner if, in its sole discretion, no suitable entries are received.
Contest winner will receive $250 cash prize (and bragging rights.)
Dinner for 2 at the Bistro’s Grand Opening.
To learn more about the exciting Eagles Point Development visit www.hitfoundation.org
The Bistro at Eagles Point
Logo Design Contest
Email email@example.com for entry form or additional information. To learn more about the Eagles Point Development visit www.hitfoundation.org.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU