Eaton had one match this week, defeating league foe Brookville in straight sets (25-9, 25-6, 25-13).
Jackie McCafferty led the team with 19 digs and three aces. Brandi Sittloh added 12 digs and two aces while Emma McKinney had 27 assists. Also contributing for Eaton was Breonna Gayhart with five aces, Julia Titus with nine kills, Brittany George with eight kills and 11 digs, Meghan Puckett seven kills.
They improve to 10-1 on the year and 4-1 in the SWBL.
Preble Shawnee had two matches this week, traveling to National Trail’s home course on Monday, Sept. 14 before taking on Valley View at Jamaica Run golf course.
Against Trail, Shawnee lost 181-210. The low medalist for the Arrows was Kyle Fryer with a 44. Colton Pugh shot a 53, Michael Fritts shot a 54, and Craig Doty shot a 59.
Against Valley View, Shawnee lost 162-193.
Fryer was low medalist against for the Arrows with a 39. Pugh shot a 48, Cottingim shot a 50, Fritts shot a 56, and Doty shot a 60.
- National Trail traveled to Bethel this week, losing 13-1 to the Bees.
- Preble Shawnee had three matches this week, upending Twin Valley South 1-0 in an aggressive match that resulted in four red cards, before losing 6-0 to Waynesville and tying 1-1 with Tri-County North.
- Twin Valley South had two matches the past week, first losing to Preble Shawnee 1-0 before edging Stivers 4-3.
- Eaton had one game this week, traveling to Brookville where the team lost 3-1.
- National Trail had two games this week, hosting both Dixie and Bethel. The Blazers lost both contests, falling 1-0 to Dixie before dropping a match 7-0 to Bethel.
Jeremy Erskine may be reached at 937-683-4061 or on Twitter @jerskine_RH